Inscrit le: 26 Mai 2007
Corp: TMIP For Ever
| Posté le: Lun 10 Mar 2008 - 22:27 Sujet du message: Le patch trinity 1.1 : Boost
|Patch Blood retardé de 24h !
|monde persistant a écrit: |
|Par CCP Wrangler, traduction : Suvereign |
Source : Site Officiel - Annonce
A cause d'un besoin de temps supplémentaire pour tester le Patch Trinity 1.1 Blood, le patch est retardé de 24h et sera donc appliqué le Mercredi 12 Mars de 2h à 16h GMT soit de 1h à 15h heure française. Exactement à la même heure mais un jour après.
De plus nous sommes de publier le patch note, à jour avec tous les changements.
Ce patch Note a été retiré du site officiel car contenant des fautes au niveau des corrections apportées, il reste à titre indicatif.
Patch Notes have been taken down, they will be reviewed, corrected and then added again as soon as possible.
La nouvelle version du patch note remplacera celle-ci dès qu'elle sera posté sur le site officiel.
Trinity 1.1 Patch Notes
Fixes, Changes and Improvements
Character Creation and New Player Experience
* The ship in the starter dungeon will no longer move away at full speed when you just starting the tutorial
* The in game help browser categories have been sorted and improved
* A link to a German knowledgebase article in the English client has been removed
* A spelling error was corrected in German in the space tutorial
* Corporate Registry- Layout of submit window has been tweaked to provide more information and is in 6 steps. Two tutorials have been added to explain adding and finding advertisements
* Merged Help Window- The Help window and Tutorial Window have been merged into one, giving a one place to look for help. Ability to search through the KB has returned.
* Welcome Pages- All windows have had a welcome page added; a short text explaining the window. Tutorials and KB articles related to the window are visible there as well.
* Categorized Tutorials- Tutorials are now categorized into 4 categories, Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced and Informative.
* Market Settings- New settings for the market, with these you can for example; change the range, duration of the market orders visible, system security filter, filtering orders that are X% higher/lower than region average, multiple quickbars, with folders, filtering only items that I have the necessary requirements for, filtering only items that I can fit on the current active ship, ability to display the only selected parts of the price history graph, Moving av., donchian, Median etc.
* Main Tutorial- The main tutorial has been shortened, removing most of the NEOCOM and station services mentioned. Now players can find all related tutorials and KB articles through welcome pages.
* Auto Completion- Most text fields now have a cached auto complete feature. It remembers your searches for those text fields and gives you matching previous inputs
* There are two new tutorials available, about finding a corporation and placing adverts. Those can be accessed from the Help window > Tutorials > Intermediate tutorials.
* The first character created on an account will now always start in space.
* Fixed a typographical error in the "Combat: Know your Equipment" tutorial.
* A typographical error in the Mobile Lab and Advanced Mobile Lab attributes list has been fixed.
* Missing skills have been set to work correctly in the API.
* The skill 'Fast talk' is now named 'Fast Talk' so that it conforms to skill naming convention.
* The description of the “social“ (skill) has been clarified.
* The description of the bonuses on the Mining Director and all of the Warfare Specialist skills have been clarified.
* The description of the Warfare Link Specialist skill including the bonus to Mining Foreman gang mods have been corrected.
* Typographical errors in the descriptions of the skills Defender Missiles, Rockets and Standard Missiles have been fixed.
* The Mnemonics skill is not in game and will no longer appear as an entry under Contract item searches
* Rebalanced the number of skill points saved by, the cost of, and each grade of clone. Also have added 6 new clone grades; the highest grade clone capable of saving 450,000,000 skill points.
* The description of the Electronic Attack Ships skill has been corrected.
* When relinquishing control of Starbase modules, your skills will now correctly be reapplied to your ships speed.
* The skill requirements for the Caldari Navy Cruise Missile Launcher Blueprint, has been corrected to be Mechanical Engineering 1 instead of Cruise Missiles 1.
Boosters and Implants
* A typographical error in the description of the implant Limited Memory Augmentation has been fixed.
* Description of the Sin has been edited to remove a part referring to the Ishkur
* Glow level of some ships has been altered
* The capacitor bonus of the Vigilant is now working as intended.
* The description of the stealth bombers has been updated to correctly reflect the cloaked velocity bonus they receive from the Covert Ops skill.
* The color of the Paladin has been tweaked to be closer in color with the other Carthum Ships.
* Ship resistances have been changed as detailed in Zulupark's Blog
* Some ships have been changed as detailed in Fendahl's blog and Jump freighters have been improved as detailed in Nozh's Blog
* The Apocalypse gains +5tf and +1000mw, the capacitor capacity bonus has been replaced by a 7.5% bonus to large energy turret tracking per Amarr Battleship Skill lvl.
* The Omen and Zealot now have 5 turret slots (+1 turret)
* The Moa and Eagle now have 5 turret slots (+1 turret)
* The Ferox now has 6 turret slots (+1 turret) and 1075mw (+75mw)
* The Raptor now has 3 turret slots (+1 turret) and loses 4mw
* Jump freighters skill now adds 5% agility instead of 5% velocity per level
* Jump freighter bonus to hull hit points has been extended to also add the same bonus to armor and shield
* Jump freighter base cargo capacity has been increased by 25%
* Amarr technicians have fixed the paint job on the Heretic.
* It is no longer possible to transfer boarded ships to another corporation member
* Error in which a ship would be left in space even after it was destroyed has been corrected.
* Caldari technicians have fixed a cosmetic engine malfunction on all Harpy model frigates.
* The Items and Ships windows will now remember their sizes and open/closed states properly.
* It is no longer possible to open the corporate hangar of non-corporation member’s ship unless the two players are in the same fleet.
* T2 assault missiles now have the same hit points as their T1 counterparts.
* ”'Protest' Large Armor Repairer" can now be seen in contracts and will now auto link in the chat window.
* Adjusted the meta level of Co-Processors to better reflect the CPU bonus given.
* "Capacitor Flux Coil II" is now listed as Meta Group "Tech II"
* Covert Jump Portal Generator modules description has been fixed.
* Three Guristas items have had their names fixed, there are no more Gurista.
* The Warp disruption field generator no longer remains active while the heavy interdictor is cloaked
* Shield Hardener descriptions now acknowledge there is a stacking penalty.
* The description of tracking enhancers has been fixed: the reference to scripts has been removed
* The Deep Core Miner II model is now correctly displayed on the ship model.
* The description of the Covert Jump Portal Generator I have been fixed. It is now correctly stating “designed to allow a black ops vessel” instead of “designed to allow a capital vessel”
* The mass of Syndicate 100mm Reinforced Steel Plates has been reduced.
* Tracking disruptor modules and drones now affect falloff in addition to optimal range.
* You will now get a warning when trying to repair a module if you have insufficient funds to do so.
* The shields and armor on Mobile Laboratories have been fixed.
* It is now possible to invent the module Medium Energy Transfer Array II
* Locking behavior when using the survey scanner has been fixed.
* A number of modules had their correct restored: Large EMP Smartbomb I: 150m3 -> 50m3, Large Plasma Smartbomb I: 150m3 -> 50m3, Large Proton Smartbomb I: 150m3 -> 50m3, Energerized Adaptive Nano Membrane I: 100m3 -> 25m3, 250mm Railgun I: 50m3 -> 25m3, Small Hull Repairer I: 100m3 -> 12.5m3, Heavy Neutron Blaster I: 100m3 -> 25m3, 800mm Steel Plates I: 100m3 -> 50m3
* The Abaddons engines should now be all present and correct
* The 10mn Afterburner I had its volume reduced to 25m3
* A server side exception caused by using EWAR modules on NPC's has been resolved.
* The purifier will now be displayed in the station hangar view when activated.
Weapons and Ammunition
* Undamaged mining crystals will now automatically stack when unloaded from mining lasers.
* Smartbombs will now damage Starbase structures outside of the shield.
* Grammatical errors have been fixed in the description of multiple torpedoes, missiles, and rockets.
* Faction F.O.F. missiles can now be traded in contracts like other types of faction ammo.
* When changing charges, if there is insufficient cargo space for the unloaded charges, the charges will remain in the turret and not disappear.
* A client side exception that popped up when Control Tower sentry guns shot at characters has been fixed.
* Graphical glitch was corrected in which the Bellicose had the turrets look like they were firing when told only the drones to engage.
* Torpedoes where exploding if they could not hit their target, they should now only explode if they actually hit a target.
* The Large EMP, Plasma and Proton Smartbombs have been shrunk in volume to 50m3 as are the 800mm Reinforced Steel Plates I. The Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane I is now a measly 25m3 along with the 250mm Railgun I and Heavy Neutron Blaster I. The Small Hu
* The Heavy Beam and Heavy Pulse Laser I's have had their volume changed to 25m3.
* The drone overview will now close correctly if drones are removed from the drone bay at a Starbase or carrier.
* A pilot attempting to scoop drones in their control with a full drone bay will now be presented with an error message.
* Adjusted the materials needed to manufacture tech 2 drones to be consistent with their tech 1 variants.
* Drones will now have 100% shields when undocking from a station.
* Attacking an innocent target using the engage target shortcut for drones will cause the "do you want to proceed with this dangerous act" warning to pop up.
* Fixed a typographical error in error message "you don't control this drone"
* Drones have been issued a memory upgrade, and will no longer forget what their 'engage' target was after 60 seconds.
* Drones will no longer sometimes shoot the ship that they were sent to guard.
* Gave the rogue drones in the mission Drone Detritus the AI Core they were supposed to have.
* The damage values for the ‘Integrated’ and ‘Augmented’ Hornet and Hobgoblin drones were changed to be more in-line with other Gallente drones.
* The camera drones have had their schematics updated for the Merlin and they will now correctly show the positioning of guide lights on the ships chassis.
* If a drone is destroyed whilst in the process of being delegated, it will no longer throw an exception
* Drones will now correctly aggress sentry guns located in missions.
* Bounty Hunter Ikarus hadn’t gotten the memo saying that he was supposed to use a cruiser instead of a frigate. This has been fixed.
* “Outpost Defender Fighter” was masquerading as a civilian, causing pop-up’s for pilots attempting to shoot it. The CONCORD database has been updated to reflect its hostile status.
* Typographical error in Sisters Observatory probe description has been fixed.
* NPC electronic warfare effects will now display in the overview and will have a timer bar where necessary
* Fixed Pirate Invasion lvl4, the NPCs don’t leave the grid anymore.
* Fixed typographical error in description of "Mercenary Wingman"
* A typographical error has been fixed in the description of the Blood Raider faction.
* Adjusted the power and number of the NPCs in the mission “New Frontiers – the Unveiling (4 of 7)” to make it more on par with other level 3 missions.
* NPC's in the level one mission Furrier Fiasco Environmental Terrorists should now be Serpentis.
Agents and Missions
* Grammatical errors have been fixed in the Mul-Zatah complex
* Bounties have been removed from structures owned by the four Empires.
* Grammatical errors in the description of the mission Pirate Intrusion have been corrected.
* Changes were made to loot tables for certain hacking containers.
* Some Sansha mission structures have been renamed.
* Attack of the Drones lvl4 mission dungeon will no longer trap people in the scenery upon warp in.
* Fixed an entity in “Rogue Drone Harassment” that could cause the mission to become stuck
* Sansha´s Nation - "The Blockade" mission no longer refers to DED as pirates.
* Amarr cosmos agents now offer 2-run Apocalypse Navy Issue Blueprint copies (opposed to 1 run previously).
* The message agents give when accepting the mission Pot and Kettle - Seek And Destroy (4 of 5) will now be correct.
* The mission Soft Drink Wars should no longer cause standing loss towards the faction the mission is being run for.
* The mission items Chartreuse Cytoserocin and Gamboge Cytoserocin have been published to enable mission triggers to work properly in some missions.
* The “Like drones to a cloud“ mission has been fixed, it now no longer registers as completed too early.
* The mission "An ancient roster" was missing a description on how to finish the mission, this has now been fixed.
* The necessary Communications Log to the mission In the Shadow of War 4 of 5 has been added; it is now able to be completed.
* "Corporate Records" acceleration gates now accept tech2 frigates and interdictors.
* The mission details for the mission "Get the Relic" will now include the mission objective text.
* Fixed a minor typographical error in the mission description for "Lost Records"
* The mission Ice Installation took roughly 10 minutes to become completed after the last objective was finished, it should now complete immediately after the last objective is finished.
* Several missions have been fixed to spawn correctly
* The Pot and Kettle (1 of 5) mission will now correctly update its objectives as they are completed
* The message agents give when accepting the mission Pot and Cattle - Seek And Destroy (4 of 5) is now correct
* Corrected an error in the mission description of "For the Troops - Food for Fun (1 of 3)"
* In the mission For the Honor of Rouvenor replaced the Minmatar Thief text with Caldari Terrorist as it should be.
* Fixed the restriction for the mission ´Regional Stability - Restoring Peace (4 of 4)´ it’s now possible to enter the encounter with an assault frigate.
* Agent conversations will no longer become blank when merged with mission details window.
* Flame of Peace - Chosen (4 of 4) acceleration gate will now accept assault frigates
* Fixed an error in mission text of "For the Birds"
* During the mission “For Justice” the message in local is sent from an “Amarrian spy,” changed from a “Minmitar Terrorist.”
* Fixed a problem in the mission “Lost Records”; the Federal Court Records will now be removed by the agent when the mission is completed.
* The agent that gives the first mission of the "In the Shadow of War" sequence has revised their briefing to eliminate confusion.
* An issue which caused mission briefings to be listed twice in some cases has been fixed.
* A typographical error has been corrected in the briefing of the mission Amarrian Tyrants.
* The "Attacking a lawful citizen" message should no longer pop up in level 5 missions.
* The gate in "Unknown Complex" has been fixed to not need the key item from every single member of the gang.
* The Angel Watch dungeon has been renamed to Angel Haven.
Exploration and Deadspace
* Some COSMOS missions had a beacon that showed up in the overview, this has now been corrected.
* When scanning for exploration sites with the map open, the labels will now be correctly displayed when warping to the site’s location.
* Some Serpentis deep space hacking sites had containers that where empty most of the time, that has now been fixed.
* All NPC wrecks in missions will now belong to the character who accepted the mission, no matter who killed the NPC.
* Empty containers are no longer created when emptying wrecks while salvaging.
* Loot in the mission Angel Extravaganza has been updated as well as the overseer structure being removed from it.
Manufacturing and Blueprints
* Blueprint grouping has been changed and now appears properly in the UI.
* The module 'Saddle' Small Capacitor Booster I Blueprint has been altered to be in line with other storyline modules of its type and is now available to the contract system.
* The max run attribute on backup array modules as well as the expanded cargo hold blueprint have been changed to 300.
* Some data miner blueprints were in the wrong market group, now they are in the right group.
* The Copy/Material Efficiency/Production Efficiency time on Miner II BPO has been reduced to be in line with other T2 BPOs
* Manufacturing statistics of the Remote ECM Burst I BPO have been changed to reflect those of similar capital class BPO’s
* Bonuses given by the low-grade Ore implant set have been corrected.
* The Rorqual Blueprint ME and Copy research times have been halved.
* The Medium Energy Transfer Array I Blueprint has had its production limit reduced from 1000 to 300.
* Jump Freighter invention now has the chance of returning blueprints with higher numbers of runs.
* The ship blueprints for the Probe, tormentor and hoarder have had their invention materials attributes removed since they could not have ever been invented.
Science and Industry
* Multiple players mining the same asteroid will now all receive notification when the asteroid is depleted.
* Fixed a typographical error in the job installation “Accept Quote” window
* Compressed Blue Ice volume has been corrected to 100 m3 instead of 1000.
* The material gained from recycling Glossy Compound has been changed.
* An exception that popped up when reprocessing items has been fixed.
* Fixed the tractor beams to help them bring cans a little closer.
* Waste calculations are now being done correctly when the number of runs is very high.
* Fixed incorrect message in local when harvesting a Lime Cytocerocin gas cloud
* You can now split stacks of Nanite repair paste. Previously, if the stack was partially used for a repair you would not be able to split them.
* The description of "Flawed Jaspet" has been corrected to indicate that it refines to less minerals than regular Jaspet
* Nanite Repair Paste should no longer disappear if put in a ships corporate hangar.
* The data core requirements for Mobile Warp Disruptor invention have been corrected.
Market and Contracts
* Alt Tabbing will no longer cause issues with aspects of the contracts window.
* The LP store now automatically reloads when the filters are changed.
* You no longer are able to select your active ship when creating a contract.
* You can now save settings in the advanced buy/sell menus. A buy/sell transaction needs to be performed before the settings are retained.
* You can drag items from one folder to another in the Quickbar.
* There are now additional settings and filters that can be used both in the Browse and the Details tab of the Market window. You can filter by skills (only items that you have the skills to use), by CPU and powergrid (only items that can be fitted on the current ship, not taking into account already fitted modules), by solar system security, buy/sell order deviation and so on.
* The Contracts that require attention link will now open the contracts tab.
* All new faction implants are now listed on the market.
* Contracts requiring your attention will now be more robust.
* An issue where the warning box for finishing the creation of a contract would default to 'no' when suppressed has been fixed.
* Contracts will now pick up the particular character you're using, and not other characters on the same account, when searching for 'My Contracts'
* The message that is displayed in the market when a search for an item fails is now more descriptive.
* The shift-selection when selecting items for contracts now works properly.
* It is no longer possible to set a courier contract to unreachable solar systems.
* The "view" filter options now appear in the contracts window properly
* Storyline Ballistic Controls can now be seen in the contract system.
Player Own Structures
* A structure will no longer break if the control tower goes offline while the structure is being brought online.
* The Starbase interface will now check correctly if there is already a corporation hangar window open and will not open multiple tabs for the same window any more.
* A pod leaving a ship will no longer cause the failure of a ship maintenance array to store the ship.
* The non-functioning option "Attack if standing is dropping" in the control tower manage window has been removed.
* Strontium fuel bar in the manage windows of control towers will now correspond to the percentage of the strontium bay's cargo usage.
* Outpost name changes now show up in the right click menu after the name change instead of after the next down time.
* Grammatical errors have been fixed in all Minmatar control towers.
* It is now possible to move ships from advanced large ship assembly arrays to ship maintenance arrays
* Fixed a server side error that could occur when loading Strontium into the Strontium bay of a tower
* Typographical error has been corrected in the description of Nugoeihuvi Station Schematics.
* When undocking, you now undock at maximum velocity in a 0-15 degree angle from the undock point to ease congestion around undock points.
* Fixed an issue where Mobile Labs could not be accessed after the tower went offline.
* The docking range on one of the Gallente stations has been corrected.
* POS batteries will no longer engage targets that move within the force field.
* You can no longer launch Warp Disrupt Probes or use Heavy Interdictor Warp Disruptor Field Generators while inside a POS force field.
* Fixed description on Habitation Residential LCO Structure
* An issue where the Control tower would shoot back even if no aggression boxes were ticket, has been fixed.
* Renaming a Reactor Array should no longer break all linked structures.
* Smartbomb graphics effect will now be as large as the range attribute on the smartbomb being used.
* Extra thruster trails on the Merlin have been removed
* An issue with the graphical rendering of planet edges has been fixed.
* A locator pairing issue that caused the strip miner effects on Hulks to be displayed incorrectly in the Classic client has been resolved.
* Engine flame effects are now always displayed when the ship is in warp.
* The graphics for the Covert Jump Portal Generator and Covert Jump Drive were not very covert looking, now they are.
* Towers that run out of fuel while being brought online no longer display the force field bubble.
* The graphic for Ice Harvesters and Strip Miners is now showing the correct effect
* In the Premium Graphics client, mining lasers now fire throughout the activation cycle instead of just at activation.
* An error in the Classic Graphics client caused the Damnation to display only one fitted turret while docked. This has been resolved.
* Test client now loads after performing graphics upgrade from classic.
* You will no longer get "speed lines" when looking at an object that is not moving
* Running the premium client on certain video cards will no longer cause graphical artifacts
* The harbinger no longer has lights floating in space around it
* You may no longer select a resolution lower than 1024 x 768
* (Premium only) Amarr docking bay has had its textures improved
* Premium: Effects on/off setting button is now working as intended.
* It is no longer possible to upgrade an out of date Classic Client with the premium content.
* Ship models are now shown correctly when the ‘station environment’ is disabled in the Classic Client.
* The additional thrusters of the Ishtar have now engine tails in the Premium Client.
* Players are now able to see the background on the login screen when bloom is enabled.
* Small graphical issue with the fitting screen for the Mac and Linux client has been corrected.
* All the engines on the Impel will now produce exhaust flames.
* The new icon backgrounds now render correctly.
* Classic: The Naglfar dreadnought now fits into Amarr stations hangar view.
* Classic: Some of the larger ships that can dock (eg the Naglfar) will no longer appear to be passing through station geometry.
* Premium: Some of the struts on the Cerberus were transparent. This has been corrected. Spiky Cerberus is now.
* Premium: The Keres was having some issues with its shadow map. This has been corrected.
* Premium: The Hound has had its broken textures corrected.
* Corporation advertisements now display the corporation logo.
* Some alliance logos have been fixed
* People using SuSe can now use the Widescreen option under the graphics menu.
* Error has been corrected that would have kept a newly created corporation advertisement from being viewable until after a restart.
* New alliance logos were added.
* The glow maps on some ships were not bright enough and have been slightly increased. Affected ships: Charon, Chimera, Harbinger, Hel, Hoarder, Impel, Leviathan, Naglfar, Ragnarok, Rhea, Wyvern
* The glow maps on some ships were too bright and have been reduced somewhat. Affected ships: Anathema, Buzzard, Griffin, Hawk, Kestrel, Malediction, Sentinel
* An issue has been corrected with the warp tunnel effect when using the system map.
* Fixed the Bustard icon, it wasn’t showing the whole ship.
* Modules will no longer turn green while being deactivated.
* The cost of corporation recruitment adverts is now displayed on the confirmation page of advert creation.
* Premium: The graphic animation for the Aurora Ominae has been fixed.
* Broken light bulbs on the Megathron have been replaced. All blinking lights now report as working correctly.
* The white patches on the Mannoth model have been fixed.
* Warp tunnel will no longer appear before the ship has actually entered warp.
* Concord Starbase stations now have a station interior.
* Fixed a case where panning the camera when right-clicking would result in the cursor becoming stuck.
* The lights in the Amarr station have been turned up, making the ships look much brighter.
* Fixed a gas silo model that was appearing in some missions without its texture
* Fixed graphical glitch in Trinity Premium where the firing animation of drones would appear from the controlling ship.
* Fixed issue where loading multiple portraits simultaneously can crash the client
* A graphic issue that caused the background to flicker while running two premium clients simultaneously has been fixed.
* A graphical issue with zooming in and out while centering the camera on small asteroids has been fixed.
* A mystery star that appeared in all solar systems, brighter than all others has disappeared.
* A fix was made to the premium client in an attempt to reduce flickering in missions with large concentrations of NPC's
* The Interdictor Eris is no longer missing its search light texture.
* The Advanced Camera option is now working correctly in the Premium client
* Gallente stargates now display the jump animation in the premium client.
* An issue with resizing character info display in the bounty office causing the bounty window to freeze up has been resolved.
* A graphics issue in the premium client with missile launchers fitted to an Eris has been fixed.
* Premium: The Arazu was missing some of its blinking lights. The bulbs have been replaced and everything is blinking correctly now.
* Premium: The Purifier was missing 2 engines. The thief has been located and the missing engines returned.
* Portraits in Linux clients should now render correctly.
* The Vigilantes texture has been changed to make it more distinctive from the Thorax.
* A client exception that occurred when changing assembly lines while installing a manufacturing job has been corrected.
* Overview: Lag caused by opening cans has been reduced.
* The solar system map will no longer flash up when jumping between systems.
* Text has been added to the standings tab in the character sheets, explaining that NPC Police do not take into account standings modified by skills such as diplomacy.
* Selecting multiple items in the scanner window will no longer give an error.
* The orbit station option in the esc menu has been fixed.
* The directional scanner angle slider is no longer set to 5 degrees when opening the directional scanner window
* The Log window will now keep working even after filling up the 100/1000/10000 row limit set by players
* The Solar System info will no longer be stuck in the top left corner after coming out of Solar System map view
* Some EVE Voice errors were not being displayed in the UI, making troubleshooting difficult. This has been fixed.
* A defect where some exceptions were thrown at login screen has been fixed.
* An error in the Classic Graphics client prevented the player from right clicking on his ship in the station. This has been resolved.
* The star map will no longer be grayed out when the “no region names” options has selected. This was an issue with HDR and has been resolved.
* The Star map buttons don’t overlapping the overview anymore, if the overview is alighted to the top right.
* The right click ship menu within stations is available at any point of the ship model.
* Corporation members with a grantable role can now correctly see the ‘Find By Role’ and ‘Role management’ tabs in the corporation window.
* You can now switch quickly between your different overview setting profiles to apply filtering more quickly
* The Help and Tutorials functions have been merged in a tabbed window that contains helpful information, as well as the ability to search through the knowledgebase.
* All buttons accessible from the NeoCom (with the exception of Logs, Calculator, Notes and Help) will now display a welcome page listing knowledgebase articles, tutorials and other helpful information related to the feature. Welcome pages can be set to not show again individually by ticking the “Do not show again” option, or globally from the ESC menu. Welcome pages are also available when opening station services. Welcome pages can be opened at any time by pressing the “?” symbol in the upper right corner of the window.
* You can now switch your fleet to open mode (corporation or alliance). That will allow people to self-invite themselves into your fleet.
* You can now apply the same filtering on the overview to the brackets in space cleaning up much of the clutter you see on screen
* You will now be shown who is warp scrambling or jamming you in the overview
* A spelling error in the fittings window has been fixed.
* You can now drag and drop from the Assets window
* The Selected Item Overview will no longer display interactive buttons and the 'No Item Selected' text at the same time.
* You are now able to right click and add a tab to the overview.
* Fixed an error where "restart now" would appear after closing the ESC menu, even if nothing was changed.
* Bug that prevented opening the outpost management window has been fixed .
* A grammatical error has been fixed in the Declare War confirmation window.
* An exception that sometimes occurred when accepting a new member into a corporation has been fixed.
* There is no longer an error when copying a bookmark from your hanger to the People and Places window.
* The T2 small and the medium hull repairer are now listed on the variations tab of the respective T1 hull repairer.
* Using search type "alliance short" in people and places will now work correctly for alliances with longer ticker names
* Merging ships and items windows will no longer result in those windows being blank
* In People and Places, corporation member details, ”member last online” should now update correctly.
* Windows that where closed while collapsed will now be expanded next time they are opened.
* The Contract page text links are now working properly.
* The "Would you like to restart the client" box, will no longer show up every time you close the ESC menu after choosing ‘No’ to that question.
* The Neocom will no longer disappear if you right click on it
* The pause button in the jukebox no longer acts as a stop button.
* Buttons should now highlight when you move the mouse over them in the settings window of the classic client.
* The correct tabs should now be shown in show info windows on characters and corporations after having browsed between the two.
* A typographical error has been fixed in the Target Origin right click menu.
EVE Mail and Chat
* Unblocking a character no longer adds that character to your buddy list.
* The typographical error in the podkill notification where the clone was assigned to a station with disabled medical services has been fixed.
* The EVE-Voice mute option has been fixed.
* The wording in the Failure to purchase notice has been improved
* When a station is auto-linked in chat, it will now have the appropriate picture in the info window. It previously showed only Amarr stations in the info window.
* Chat tutorial information has been updated.
* A client exception that popped up when closing an EVE mail message is now fixed.
* Some EVE mail messages were in English in clients set to use German, these messages will now all be in German.
* Mission details will now all be in German in an EVE client set to use the German language.
* People using SuSe can now tell who is speaking in EVE Voice.
* Chat channels will now remain in the same position when changing systems or logging out.
* Previously, if players had EVE-voice disabled and tried to join the fleet channel, the error message directed them to the Eve-Online website. Now it directs players to the settings options in the ESC menu.
* A typographical error in a broadcast message in the mission The Heir's Favorite Slave has been corrected.
* Push-to-talk buttons can now be assigned properly on non-standard keyboards.
* You will no longer be able to see EVE Voice settings if you are not logged in nor have EVE Voice disabled.
* A rare issue where deleting chat channels would fail silently has been fixed
* The chat channel scroll list will no longer suddenly extend beyond the amount of people in the chat channel.
* Having nothing selected in the overview while running the client in German did not display the message saying you have nothing selected, that has now been fixed.
* A defect where the microphone icon moves to wing from squad in fleet dropdown when fleet channel is muted has been fixed
* Corporate applications now show the message from the applicant.
* An issue with using a shortcut to close the cargo bay also closing all windows stacked with the cargo bay window has been resolved.
* Attackers shooting the victim’s drones should now appear on the kill mail.
* Kill mails will no longer list the ship owning fighters if the fighters have been assigned to another ship. The ship with fighters assigned to it will be displayed in the kill mail instead.
* Battle music will now correctly play when using dungeon acceleration gates that are configured to start battle music.
* Attempting to ctrl-c copy without anything highlighted will no longer copy a null value.
* A player will no longer receive an error if he is in the same system as an outpost that has been renamed.
* Removed some leaked Ambulation code from the client.
* A server side procedure was being logged excessively, the logging of said procedure has been toned down a bit.
* Forum portraits rendering process has been given some love, this will alleviate some problems with portraits not rendering properly.
* The description of Glazed Hedbergite has been improved
* Capture Portrait no longer generates distorted images.
* To bring equality to the world, if your character is female then you will now have a female corpse when podded
* Numerous countermeasures and tools are being deployed in our war on isk spammers in order to improve everyone’s game experience.
* As detailed in PrismX's Blog. Drones, Fighters, Shuttles and Rookie Ships in space will be deleted on the first of every month unless within proximity to a Starbase. Anchored containers will have a 30 day timer from the last time they were interacted with and will be deleted when the timer expires unless in proximity to a Starbase.
* Some crash issues in linux and mac clients have been fixed.
* We've made some changes to the locations that are allowed for installing the client using the packaged installer
* The directory the client hotfix patch is stored in now displays the full path of the client combined with the server it is connecting to.
* When an expired user tries to connect to Tranquility, the popup stating that the account is disabled will now state the reason being expired instead of stating no reason at all.
* A client hang on startup issue has been resolved
* The Media Center in Windows Vista is now restored if it is used to launch a corrupt EVE client.
* A spelling error has been corrected in Access Denied pop up messages.
* Rare client crashes, when fonts were not setting up correctly have been resolved.
* An issue where after login in you weren’t in the same place as when you logged out has been corrected.
* Windows will no longer shift size and placement when an adjacent window is snapped to the bottom of the screen
* Volume changes for various tech 1 items have been adjusted.
* A warning about not having the star base equipment configure rule upon adding items to a container in space will no longer appear if you have the star base equipment configure role.
* An issue where merged newcom windows would not restore from minimize has been fixed.
* Non-English characters in the folder path can cause the patched to fail. The solution to this is addressed in the following knowledgebase article: http://support.eve-online.com/Pages/KB/Article.aspx?id=432
* An issue where the sound of the engine wasn't played, has been fixed
* The sound of your ship turning should now play properly in the Trinity client
* The boot.ini file in the client root directory has been renamed to start.ini
* A server side exception caused by Cynosural Generator Arrays has been corrected.
* The issue in which the mouse cursor becomes invisible after minimizing and then restoring the EVE client has been resolved.
* The signature of some Serpentis Hideaway encounters has been corrected to be a Cosmic Anomaly.
* Exploit fixes will be added post patch deployment